... but today, ordinary isn't enough.

06 October, 2010

Here I am, once again.

Somehow, I always return to the cold thought processes of Pro-Ana.  It's the complete opposite of conventional comfort; there is no warm and fuzzy to be found in excessive amounts of water, analyzing every morsel of food within a 2 mile radius and thinking about every action in relation to how it will affect my waist size.  And yet, once the desire to be thinner is met with the motivation to get me to my UGW, I feel more thoroughly myself than I do at most any other time.  I feel more confident, more powerful.  I've been mentally probing around my own head, trying to remember how to get back here.  As it turns out, the best method is an Alice approach: you stumble in when you least expect it.

Height:  5'9"
HW: 152
LW:  134
CW: 137
GW1: 134

UGW:  125

No comments: